All the Notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (more at / will be processed by our copyrights agents. Following the rules and regulations defined by DMCA, we will act in response without any delays to request of Copyright Infringement reported and to youclothes.ru's designated copyright agent.
youclothes.ru streams and publishes videos and other image materials. Anyhow, youclothes.ru and all visitors and users of youclothes.ru are not limited to uploading, sharing, embedding and general viewing of adult content. Any content upload has to include confirmation that the user holds all legal rights to upload and publish image materials, videos, texts, comments, and any other content.
Take into the consideration that DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)) states that any person who falsely and deliberately misreports any content or activity will be defined as infringer and may be legally prosecuted and held solely liable for all damages and losses that might occur.
youclothes.ru can at any given time without previous announcement or warning remove content from youclothes.ru’s for which it suspects that it breaches rules, regulations or laws.
In case you are the owner or legal representative of the owner who holds legal rights regarding copyrights and intellectual property, and you believe that the content on the youclothes.ru breaches DMCA, you are encouraged to contact youclothes.ru and youclothes.ru ‘s Copyright Agent(s).
Notice Of Copyright Infringement Should Be Sent According To Following Procedure
- Written notice for either single or several material(s) that are pointed of infringement should be encompassed in single notification.
- Clear identification of the item for what you claim copyright infringement such as URL or any other identification number / symbol.
- Satisfactory level of contact information this will allow copyright agents to contact you. These should include your real name, address, telephone number, mobile number, and email address.
- Include a statement “I have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
- Include a statement “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
- Owner or the legal representative of the owner should submit physical or electronic signature of Notices of Copyright Infringement
- (If possible) Submit all the information you might have about the person who has uploaded the content and violated DMCA.
Notice of Copyright Infringement should be sent to the following: